Running X with Redhat5.2 on MAG LCD LS500

Running X with Redhat5.2 on MAG LCD LS500

Post by Partha V. Sr » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi all:

I am having trouble getting X to work on my 1024x768 LCD MAG Innovision
LS 500 monitor.
The graphics card is a private trident 9682/9685 and has 2 MB of memory
in it. I dont have the data for the frequencies, so I dont really know
how to get this working. If any of you have worked with this and have
gotten this to work.. please give me some tips.
I also have AccelX and am not able to get that to work also.

Thank you
Partha