Customizing Menu in XFree86 3.2

Post by Mike Guzz » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

I want to customize the start menu in Xfree86 3.2 (fvwm) i wanted to add
netscape to my
applications sub-menu, I ran it via Xterm session and it worked. next
time i ran X Netscape was inserted
automatically in the applications menu! Don't know how this happened!

anyway, where are the files located that make up the menu structure for
Xfree86 3.2? I wish to customize mine.

Mike

Customizing Menu in XFree86 3.2

Post by Jens Vonderhei » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I want to customize the start menu in Xfree86 3.2 (fvwm) i wanted to add
> netscape to my
> applications sub-menu, I ran it via Xterm session and it worked. next
> time i ran X Netscape was inserted
> automatically in the applications menu! Don't know how this happened!

That depends on the window manager you are using.

--
Read U, Jens.

1. Xfree86 3.2A SVGA Server on Xfree86 3.2

        I have istalled in my computer xfree86 3.2 which came with the
Slackware 3.2 distribution of Linux.
        The problem is that the version hi have istalled hasnt got
support for my video card in any of its servers (my card is a SiS6205
) and I found that the version 3.2A had support for it, in the SVGA
server, so I downloaded the SVGA server, but I don't know how to
configure it.
        I would appreciate if some one could help me.
        Thanks in advance

                                Joao

2. Print Accounting

3. RH 5.0 Error upgrading XFree86-3.3.1-14 to XFree86-3.3.2

4. HELP! PPP login trouble with ISP's new settings

5. XFree86 3.2 vs XFree86 3.1.2

6. Options in the middle . . .

7. customising 3.2 distributions

8. Hotplug and device identification