Search 34 Linux News Groups

Post by David D. Huff Jr » Tue, 29 May 2001 14:01:05

http://www.computer-critters.com/myphpusenet/

Just my way to give back to the Linux community that has done so much
for me.

There are currently over 33,000 Usenet posts in the database and about
1300-1400 are added on a daily basis.

For best results use enter a single key word and click search.

Please note, using the Advanced Search may not produce any results
because of the rigorous filtering process.

While I did not write this excellent application I have modified it
considerably to increase the search capability.

If you have a need for a Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP programmer feel free
to contact me direct.

Happy Computing!