Tropez

Post by Eddie Gro » Fri, 31 Mar 1995 04:00:00

Have any of you used the Turtle Beach Tropez sound card with Linux?
It claims to be 101% Soundblaster compatible.  Has anyone got it
working?

I believe that it is supposed to have an EIDE interface for
connecting a CDROM drive.  Would that cause any trouble?

--
Eddie Grove
Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27706

1. make config and TurtleBeach Tropez

Hello,

Does anybody succeded installing the sound-driver for the TB-Tropez in a
'normal' way?
Here's my story:
'make menuconfig' didn't ask for the OSWF.MOT file so I tried  make config
but that was the same. So I run the old sound config in drivers/sound
that generated the maui_boot.h file containing the data of the OSWF.MOT
file. The sound-config was Ok but now compiling the kernel stopped with an
error. Of course some defines changed... So i had to rerun make menuconfig.
Now the maui_boot.h was still alive, but it wasn't recognized by the driver.
Addying a
#define HAVE_MAUI_BOOT
(ugly thing) in drivers/sound/maui.c and recompiling made it finally work.

Bye,

Peter Steiner
--
   _   x    ___

  \/>'~~~~//
    \_____/   signature V0.2 alpha

2. inform equivalent?

3. Suggestions, anyone? TB Tropez+ or CL140?

4. Xwindows on thinkpad

5. TB Tropez Plus support

6. Advanced AWK question.

7. Tropez Plus & Linux 2.0.30

8. Q: Antivirus

9. Is the Turtle Beach Tropez supported?

10. Help with setup Turtle Beach "Tropez" ...

11. Tropez+ under Linux 2.2.9

12. TB Tropez questions and tips

13. Problem on Turtle Beach Tropez