HP 722c Printer

Post by Mirce » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> I know this question must get asked quit often, but has anyone had any luck
> getting their HP 722C Printer working.

> Louis Weyrich

It's one of those pieces of hardware with proprietary interfaces.
There's limited support for using it (i.e B/W only). Chech out
http://www.httptech.com/ppa/

MST

HP 722c Printer

Post by Louis A. Weyric » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I know this question must get asked quit often, but has anyone had any luck
getting their HP 722C Printer working.

Louis Weyrich

HP 722c Printer

Post by Henry Davie » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

This is probably not quite what you want to know but it may be
applicable.  I am using an HP722c printer and printing in color.  The
printer is attached to a windows 95 machine and I am using smbprint to
access it.

I configured my printer queue in RH printtool as a 550C/560C/6xxC
printer.

henry

> I know this question must get asked quit often, but has anyone had any luck
> getting their HP 722C Printer working.

> Louis Weyrich

HP 722c Printer

Post by Matrix Microsystem » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have my HP Deskjet 722C working fine in linux ... but only in black.
Well I should say, had it working, a hard drive died and I had to replace.
But I still know how.  Basically HP won't release linux drivers or specs
for coders on how do get these little *s working.  But there is a
program out there (which I am looking for now) which is called ppa2pbm, and
it will let you print from the HP 722C in black.  Get back to me if you
want a copy.

> I know this question must get asked quit often, but has anyone had any
luck
> getting their HP 722C Printer working.

> Louis Weyrich

                    http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. HP 722C printer with WordPerfect for Linux???

Hello every one,

After installing pbm2ppa I got my HP 722C printer working fine under Linux.
Printing is OK with for instance Netscape, and so on.
But WordPerfect still is a problem to me. It seams that it want's it's own
driver for the printer, and doesn't print via the pbm2ppa tool. Now I can't
find a suitable driver for this printer, even on the support pages of Corel.

Does anybode know how I can get my printer working directly from WordPerfect
(not by means of printing to a file and then print the file using
ghostscript...)?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sander.

2. NEWS SERVER

3. HP 722C Printer Install

4. fdisk problem?

5. HP 722C Printer - Anyone using one on linux?

6. Looking for ethernet sniffing software.

7. HP 722c printer

8. ide.c change for EZ-Drive

9. HP 722c Printer. How to setup

10. help! HP 722C printer won't print.

11. HP 722C printer

12. HP 722C Printer & SBPCI64

13. Can someone instruct me on installing HP 722C printer?