uss720:USB-Parallel Converter Question

Post by roo » Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:25:52

Can anyone tell me which USB-Parallel Converters use the uss720 chipset
that the Linux 2.4.x kernel supports?

Thanks

1. USB to Serial converter question...

Here's my problem.  My system has one of those crappy winmodems built onto
the motherboard and no serial port.

I've already got a serial port modem (Best Data 56K)from another comp.

I'm going to use the 2.4.1 kernel.  Will I have any problems using one of
the Keyspan USB to serial converters to use this modem, or do I need to just
get a USB modem.  Or am I just screwed.

Thanks

MadCat13

2. Linux Sequencer??

3. SCSI to Parallel converter

4. BIND

5. Reading from the parallel port (A/D Converter 8bit)

6. Anyone using DNI with Solaris 8?

7. Trantor T-348 Parallel to SCSI Converter Drivers

8. machine never wakes up :(

9. USB-Serial converter for RedHat

10. HP XE3, LINUX, USB-SERIAL CONVERTER FTDI

11. USB Serial Converters to RS232

12. USB-to-SCSI converters

13. HP XE3, LINUX, USB-SERIAL CONVERTER FTDI