Casio Digital Camera fs

Post by Michael James » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Selling as new in box with accessories.

Model qv-70

$190 local sale or $200 shipped CONUS

Email me directly with info.
Thanks.

Michael
--
2

1. Casio Digital Cameras?

Is there anyone using any of the Casio digital cameras
with Linux such as the QV-100?

I ftp'ed some software from a Japanese site, that I read
of in one of the Linux newsgroups, and compiled it.

That's about as far as I could go. I've hooked the camera
up to the COM1 (/dev/cua0) serial port but could get no
communication between the camera and my PC.

The README and text files have all sorts of apparant junk
charactors that lead me to believe that the instructions
are in Kanji. I'm lost.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Many thanks,
Edward

2. IMAKE.TEMP Needed

3. New Casio Digital Camera......$175

4. Tclobj 1.1 - Using C++ Objects with Tcl

5. wanted: casio digital camera software

6. Linux 1.3.x Ip-Masq Success Story

7. Casio digital camera??

8. Q: DIS approval for AIS with one server for three classified networks?

9. Casio 2000UX Digital Camera and Linux

10. SCSI driver/software for Casio QV10-A digital camera ?

11. USB Support for Casio QV Digital Still Cameras, kernel 2.4.2-ac20

12. CASIO QV-100 digital camera

13. Casio QV-10A Digital Camera