SBLive!

Post by < » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Although there is not a formal driver yet
for the SBLive, I was wondering if anyone among you
has already managed to set up this card under linux

I am especially interested in the multichannel/
spdif I/O options.

On a related note --is it possible to use the spdif
interface, or any other computer port, for that matter--
at a higher sample rate than the customary 44.1/48kHz?
There are numerous interesting high-end audio experiments
that could be done at high sample rates.

Thanks in advance,

Hans Pelleboer

1. Udma66 and Sblive

Is is possible to configure udma66 disks in rh6 or any other release?
I've got a IBM djna372200 and a be6 motherboard under kernel 2.2.12 now
working in udma33, and is it possible to make sblive work with 2.2.12?

Best regards

Luis Aguiar

2. Printer Woes

3. SBLive card causes lockup!