Cirrus Logic AGP Locking Up, Help!

Post by Phillip A. Ryal » Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I just installed RH6.0 on my system and It's locking up so hard that I have
to physically switch it off.  I know it has something to do with the video
card, but I'm not sure what to do.

I have a Cirrus Logic AGP card on an AMD K-2 400.  Basically, it's
recognized during installation and setup installs XFree86-SVGA, everything
works for a couple minutes, and then it locks up.   It's running at
1024x768x24.   Incidentally, setup set the default color depth to 32 bit.
When I set it to 24, it seemed like it took longer to actually lock.

Any ideas?

Phillip

1. Cirrus Logic AGP Locking up. Help?

I just installed RH6.0 on my system and It's locking up so hard that I have
to physically switch it off.  I know it has something to do with the video
card, but I'm not sure what to do.

I have a Cirrus Logic AGP card on an AMD K-2 400.  Basically, it's
recognized during installation and setup installs XFree86-SVGA, everything
works for a couple minutes, and then it locks up.   It's running at
1024x768x24.   Incidentally, setup set the default color depth to 32 bit.
When I set it to 24, it seemed like it took longer to actually lock.

Any ideas?

Phillip

2. VGA terminator?

3. Cirrus Logic AGP locking up

4. Programming SS10 PWR LED

5. *HELP* Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP // RedHat 5.2... *HELP*

6. Questions about Raid controller FAST WRITE CACKE

7. Cirrus Logic CL-GD5465 AGP

8. ositech Jack of diamonds ethernet card problem.

9. How to configure Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP card?

10. trouble with my graphic card cirrus logic 5465 AGP

11. Cirrus logic 546X AGP Driver for X-Windows?

12. Cirrus Logic 546X AGP cards and Installation issues

13. (Cirrus Logic 5465 AGP)Problems with accelerated features under XFree86