RivaTNT

Post by Phuc T Hoan » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I'm just a newbie, so I just installed Redhat 5.1, but I have a STB Velocity
4400 AGP video card with a RivaTNT chipset.  I can't run XWindows.  Does
anyone know anyway around this?  Everytime I try to run startx, I get an
error.  I try to reconfigure my video card, but no matter what settings I
do, it just doesn't work.  Most of the time the error is that there is not
enough memory to run a certain resolution, but it has 16 MB of SDRAM on my
video card.  Can anyone help me?

1. Solaris and my RivaTnT

How do I get suns version of X to recognize my TnT? I installed solaris
just fine, but 640x480x16(colors not bits) Blows chunks. Do I need to
get the XFree86 for sun? Has anyone done this?

2. How to ask for HWaddr of an ethernet card?

3. RivaTNT Video Driver

4. How to clean up physsical disk

5. RivaTNT X-Server

6. 4.0F -> 5.0A update hosed system in single user mode

7. Med/High Resolutions w/RivaTNT

8. Problem with ping

9. RivaTNT+XF86401+GLX095=not working!

10. RivaTNT