Linux & FastTrak66 (IDE RAID card)

Post by kevins » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

AFAIK there are no official Promise drivers for this card. Does anyone
know any hacks to get it working under linux? I've tried the Ultra66
drivers and it seems to work but I don't know if it's using the raid (I
have a 20gig on ide1 and a 17gig on ide2, set up as a raid 1 mirror,
but linux sees the full 20 gigs, not 17 like it should).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything we can do to
push Promise to release this driver?

thanks

-Kevin