Inkjet on LINUX

Post by Joceli Maye » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi:

Anyone knows a smart way to get an Inkjet (Deskjet 660Cse) running on
LINUX ? Currently, I'm using a combination of gs,*dvips to get the
proper binary to print out. However, this way is slow and very annoying.
Please, if you have any Idea I appreciate your help.

--Joceli.

Inkjet on LINUX

Post by John Timmer » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Hi:

> Anyone knows a smart way to get an Inkjet (Deskjet 660Cse) running on
> LINUX ? Currently, I'm using a combination of gs,*dvips to get the
> proper binary to print out. However, this way is slow and very annoying.
> Please, if you have any Idea I appreciate your help.

Have you tried apsfilter? It generally is the solution to all problems.
Look for it at your favorite ftp sites
--
Regards