REVEAL CDROM/SOUND CARD COMBO. HELP?!

Post by Houman Mahalla » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

REVEAL SOUND CARD

I have been given a sound card with 2x CD-rom with no manuals and can't
tell if it will work with LINUX.

The CD-ROM is made by panasonic for Reveal and the board has Reveal chips
that have SC400 Rev2 written on them.

Does anyone know what this Card is and if it works with LINUX?  Is there
a driver for it, and if so where?

Thanks

Houman

1. reveal sound card and cdrom setup

Hi all:

I have an old Reveal wave 32 sound card and a Reveal cdrom. I
can get the sound config in the kernel ok using the Ensonique
drivers and /dev/sndstat shows it installed. But, I can't get the
cd recognized. It works fine connected to an SB 16 with an
append line in lilo. The sound card has a hookup for a panasonic
matsushita, sony, and mitsumi. I compiled sbpro support in the
kernel, but got no drive found. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bill McCarthy (please use these addresses)

no spam, please

2. cp'ing xx.gz files breaks crc integrity

3. booting LINUX from Reveal sound card/Panasonic CDROM

4. printing under dosemu

5. Sound sounds terrible in SDOOM with a Reveal Card ...

6. adding fonts w/ xfce

7. Reveal Sound card install help

8. /bip and tone dialing

9. REVEAL CDROM, Stealth SE Video card and MAG15

10. How to setup Reveal SC400 sound card

11. Reveal Sound Card

12. Reveal FX sound/cd card - finding a reliable setup

13. Anybody with a Reveal MultiMedia FX/16 sound card?