#9 Motion 531

Post by Ryan Langfor » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello all:

Is anyone out there sucessfully using the #9 Motion 531 card in X 3.1.2?
If so, what server are you using, and at what resolution are viewing X?
Thanks in advance

Ryan Langford

  Ryan Langford                | Now, if I can

  www.mindspring.com/~ryanl/   | card to work in X...

1. #9FX Motion 531 Graphics Card

Howdy,

I am going to install Linux on my pc at home and from all of the things
that I have read thus far everything keeps telling me to make sure that
my video card is supported if I want to run Xfree86.

Well, that is precisely what i want to know.  Is it?  I have also read
that there is an "S3 Xserver".  Does this support the #9FX Motion 531
card and where can I get it, along with the config file for my card?

Any and all help greatly appreciated, please e-mail at address below.

Thanks,

Pete

--

http://circe.itc.Virginia.EDU/~prt7u  - Phone:  (804) 982-4690
*** (Shooters with Computers - Local 115) *** (I don't do Windows(tm)) ***

2. insmod ignores modules.conf

3. #9 motion 531 success xf3.1.1

4. Slower execution speed after first run...

5. #9 Motion 531 -- I am happy with it

6. Autofs problem in Solaris /net

7. XFConfig for #9 Motion 531??

8. Gicq only works as root