Synchronous Serial Card needed

1. Suggestion for synchronous serial IO card needed

Hi,
I am in search of an synchronous serial IO card which runs under linux. The
card should also be a PCMCIA card. I found an announcement of an card named
Sealevel in the net but the website doesn't contain information wether the
card runs on linux. Are their any people out there who are having
experience with synchronous serial IO cards?

Thanks in advance, Ralf.

2. I've a problem with a remote printer on SCO

3. Synchronous serial cards for PC's running LINUX

4. AST 4 port and ISC V3 3.0

5. Q: Synchronous serial card &linux

6. ISDN dialer?

7. Synchronous serial card for PC/Linux ?

8. Finding out the terminal's screen size?

9. Synchronous Serial Cards for X25

10. Synchronous serial port help needed

11. synchronous serial cards (v.35, x.21) for linux

12. ISA/PCI Synchronous Serial Cards

13. any cheap Synchronous serial cards for Linux ?