IA-64 Linux Developers Kit Update

Post by oliver4.. » Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:00:00

This will probably be of interest to those of you immersed in IA-64
Linux ports...

It was posted on HP's Developer's Resource Forums
(http://www.devresource.hp.com/devresource/Forums/Forums.html).

>Updates to the IA-64 Linux Developers Kit are now available at the HP
>web site.
>Changes have been made to Ski (more system calls are supported, big-
>endian mode works correctly, etc.) and the NUE filesystem (updated
>toolchain, etc.).
>A list of changes, along with links that will take you to the new
>files, can be found at
>http://www.software.hp.com/products/LIA64/updates.htm. The LDK URL
>continues to be http://www.software.hp.com/ia64linux/.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

IA-64 Linux Developers Kit Update

Post by Christopher Brow » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:21:49

In our last episode (Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:18:32 GMT),

>This will probably be of interest to those of you immersed in IA-64
>Linux ports...

>It was posted on HP's Developer's Resource Forums
>(http://www.devresource.hp.com/devresource/Forums/Forums.html).

>>Updates to the IA-64 Linux Developers Kit are now available at the HP
>>web site.

>>Changes have been made to Ski (more system calls are supported, big-
>>endian mode works correctly, etc.) and the NUE filesystem (updated
>>toolchain, etc.).

>>A list of changes, along with links that will take you to the new
>>files, can be found at
>>http://www.software.hp.com/products/LIA64/updates.htm. The LDK URL
>>continues to be http://www.software.hp.com/ia64linux/.

Interesting.

Of course, the killer question is: When will there actually be IA-64
_hardware_ available?
--

<http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/lsf.html>
"War is  a matter of  vital importance to  the State; the  province of

1. IA-64 Linux Developers Kit updates now available...

This will probably be of interest to those of you immersed in IA-64
Linux ports...

It was posted on HP's Developer's Resource Forums
(http://www.devresource.hp.com/devresource/Forums/Forums.html).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. POP3 server ->fetchmail -> IMAP Client

3. The Idle thread on IA-32 and IA-64

4. adding 2nd NIC

5. Would you believe...NT 5/IA-64 McKinley in 2001?...02?...64 bit NT in 03?

6. MultiFaxBoard driver ??

7. Intel's IA-64 processor (Merced) and Linux

8. Question

9. linux for IA-64

10. Interview: The Future of Linux on IA-64

11. ia-64 linux kernel book available

12. FreeBSD and IA-64