Linux video card compatibility site?

Post by Hugh » Tue, 12 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have checked the last 1000 messages or so with no luck so I was
curious if anyone knows of any one site or several sites which may tell
of Linux' compatibility with various video cards?

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/intel/rh52-hardware-intel-10.h...
--
David Fox           http://hci.ucsd.edu/dsf             xoF divaD
UCSD HCI Lab                                         baL ICH DSCU