TV/Radio card under SuSe 7.0

Post by Chris Harri » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:18:50

I have recently installed SuSE 7.0, had 6.3 before but reinstalled reather
than upgraded. Anyway I have a Hauppage WinTV card (BT878 IC - from memory)
with a radio tuner.

Problem is that the out of the box installation works fine for the TV part
of the card, but the radio section won't work, tried a few different progs
such as Ktuner etc.. The bttv module is now included in the kernel so the
supplied manual is already out of date. I have tried uncommenting the
relevant sections in the module.conf script, but no luck.

Has anybody got a TV/Radio card working under SuSE 7.0? If so how did you do
it, and or what tuner s/ware are you using?

Thanks
Chris
--

1. SuSE 7.0 and TV/Radio cards

I have recently installed SuSE 7.0, had 6.3 before but reinstalled reather
than upgraded. Anyway I have a Hauppage WinTV card (BT878 IC - from memory)
with a radio tuner.

Problem is that the out of the box installation works fine for the TV part
of the card, but the radio section won't work, tried a few different progs
such as Ktuner etc.. The bttv module is now included in the kernel so the
supplied manual is already out of date. I have tried uncommenting and
modifying the
relevant sections in the module.conf script, but no luck.

Has anybody got a TV/Radio card working under SuSE 7.0? If so how did you do
it, and or what tuner s/ware are you using?

Thanks
Chris

--

2. Internet Digest for 01-Apr-96

3. Radio and TV card under SuSE 7.0

4. Expire NIS passwords

5. TV and Radio card under SuSE 7.0

6. Millenium & fixed freq monitor

7. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

8. Removing Xwindows from start-up (How???)

9. TV+Radio card under redhat 7.1...

10. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

11. Q: TV and/or Radio cards?

12. Which Radio/TV Tuner Cards Work with Linux?

13. Pace TV & radio card under RH 6.1