Driver for NSA/Funau 2x drive

Post by Faisal Sh » Sat, 29 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have a working driver for the NSA (or FUNAI) 2x cd-rom drive?
I cannot seem to get any of the included drivers to work.

THanks

1. NSA 2x cd-rom driver

I was wondering if the latest release for linux contains a driver for
the NSA 2x cdrom drive (Funai)? The march 1995 release doesn't.

Faisal Shad, Communications Research Laboratory
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8S-4K1
TEL: (905) 525-9140 ext 27264

2. mtools don't work

3. NSA NSCD-2x drivers wanted (Panasonic-like?)

4. xlC - linker error: unresolved system call BUT it is in libc

5. Nsa cdrom nscd-2x-p1 supported?

6. X3270

7. 7500e External Parallel 6X/2X/2X Rewritable Drive

8. LINUX

9. 2x funai drive - cd rom driver req'd

10. 2x video card; 2x monitor; multiple colors

11. 2x video card; 2x monitor; full colors

12. Unable to mount Media Vision 2X SCSI CD Drive.