lexmark x74

Post by TomB » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 06:36:20

Hello,

I've got a Lexmark printer/scanner X74 but I can't find any linux
drivers for it. The X73 drivers at linuxprinting.org don't do the trick.
Is there a way to make this device work under Linux?

--
TomB - DrumScum

http://www.veryComputer.com/

To *, the cause of and the solution to all of our problems -
H.Simpson.

lexmark x74

Post by jrchild » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:48:09

> Hello,

> I've got a Lexmark printer/scanner X74 but I can't find any linux
> drivers for it. The X73 drivers at linuxprinting.org don't do the trick.
> Is there a way to make this device work under Linux?

I have a X75, emailed Lexmark, they basicly said not a chance to get a linux
driver from them.
Jack

lexmark x74

Post by TomB » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 02:31:53

>>Hello,

>>I've got a Lexmark printer/scanner X74 but I can't find any linux
>>drivers for it. The X73 drivers at linuxprinting.org don't do the trick.
>>Is there a way to make this device work under Linux?

> I have a X75, emailed Lexmark, they basicly said not a chance to get a linux
> driver from them.
> Jack

dammit

thanx for the info

--
TomB - DrumScum

http://www.veryComputer.com/

To *, the cause of and the solution to all of our problems -
H.Simpson.

1. Incompatible Lexmark Printer under Linux? (Lexmark X75 PrinTrio [USB])

Hello,

I am posting to this newsgroup because I have looked all over and have not
found an answer, so I figured this group may help. I have a Lexmark X75
PrinTrio (All-In-One) printer using USB. When first the kernel loads
(2.4.20) and/or when first installing a Linux distribution, it is scanned on
the USB bus, found as "Lexmark All-In-One", however, but there are no
drivers to use at all (that I have found) to use it. I have checked
linuxprinting.org, I have checked Lexmark's site, I've searched newsgroups,
forums, and tons of web sites, however, I still can't find any Linux support
for it at all, basically, it is a paperweight, and running a MS Windows
system to act as a print server won't work without the drivers either.

I was wondering if anyone else is in this situation and knows where some
information may be found? I would appreciate any help given. Thanks a lot in
advance.

Mark G.

---------------------
eternal IRC network
   irc.eternalirc.com
---------------------

2. Loadavg under kernel 2.0.0

3. Problem using Z22 Lexmark on Linux

4. kernel compile problems

5. Lexmark Z11

6. Keyboard in Sol2.3

7. Lexmark Printers (5700)

8. kaddressbook

9. Epson Stylus 850 vs Lexmark Optra Color 40

10. Lexmark Optra E

11. Lexmark Z32 and new linuxdriver, output-quality?!

12. lexmark printer 7000 unterstuetzt ???

13. Printer Lexmark 1000 in Linux ?