Netgear MA401 Wireless

Post by William T. Man » Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:53:10

Has anyone managed to get the MA401 working on a laptop (Compaq Presario
1210US) with Linux 2.4.18? I've been trying to no avail using Mandrake 8.2
without any success at all. I use the same distribution on my Compaq
Presario 7110US desktop and somehow (I don't remember exactly how) I got
the card working with the PCI/PCMCIA adapter.

The pcmcia-cs-1.3.31 source code compiles fine and so does the
kernel-wlan-ng code but during install the wlan code shows unsatisfied
symbols during the depmod -a phase. If I do an insmod prism2_cs I get a
long list of unsatisfied dependencies.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks a lot in advance.

William

1. System freezes with Netgear MA401 wireless card

hi

i want to use a newgear ma401 wireless pcmcia card on my clevo 5620p laptop
on freebsd v5 release. as soon as i insert the card into the slot, the
system freezes.

i tried two different kernel configurations (both without acpi loaded at
startup) one with the OLDCARD stuff the other with the current drivers. in
both cases i was unable to get the card working.

can anyone help me with that thing, please?

thanks
bruno

2. Accessing Parallel Port in Redhat Linux

3. freebsd netgear ma401 wireless card

4. what is module-info-X.Y.Z ?

5. Netgear MA401 Wireless

6. 1/4\" cartridges

7. redhat 8.0 and netgear ma401 wireless - <sigh>

8. I have ppp sometimes

9. Netgear MA401 Wireless card

10. RH 7.3 and Netgear MA401 wireless

11. Netgear MA401 wireless?

12. Problem with Netgear MA401 wireless adapter installation

13. Netgear MA401 wireless?