Remember, google is your friend.
1. AMD Athlon 64 and Gigabyte GA-K8VT800 Motherboard
I am doing my homework on building a new computer and would like to
use the following:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ on a
Gigabyte Model GA-K8VT800 Motherboard with
Chipset: VIA K8T800
AGP interface: AGP 8X
LAN: Realtek 8110C
Audio: Realtek ALC658
I can find nothing about whether or not this chipset, ethernet, and
audio components are problematic in Linux.
I am currently using Debian Linux kernel 2.4.22 and anticipate needing
to compile another kernel with 64 bit support on the new computer. It
would be good if I could know beforehand if the Gigabyte motherboard
may represent a problem so that I can purchase something different if
Thanks ahead of time for any replies,
3. Any known issues with an Asus K8V SE Deluxe?
4. Error Retrieving CRL from a Netscape 4.1 CA
5. Asus K7M, AMD Athlon 650 & 750 massive problem
6. Textedit, xmedit in olvwm problem
7. Will Suse 9.2 or 9.3 run on AMD Athlon 64 X2 (dual core)?
8. Problems with Motorola Internal 28.8
9. Install on ASUS motherboard & AMD CPU