Linux and Intel 820 chipset???

Post by Aschwin van der Woud » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Does anybody know how well these two work together?

Thnx

Linux and Intel 820 chipset???

Post by Neil » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anybody know how well these two work together?

There's a X driver which works fine, and you can get sound drivers from
www.opensound.com.

Do a search at www.deja.com for more info.

Neil

Linux and Intel 820 chipset???

Post by Julien TAYO » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> >Does anybody know how well these two work together?

> There's a X driver which works fine, and you can get sound drivers from
> www.opensound.com.

> Do a search at www.deja.com for more info.

> Neil

An X driver for the 820 chipset ????
the features of this chipset specify nothing like this:
http://www.veryComputer.com/
Anyway intel is working * having its product supported under
linux, so if ever there was a problem you will have some feedback on
intel site:
goto
http://www.veryComputer.com/
enter 820 linux as keywords for the search and lookout.For now there are
no such messages.

Julien Tayon

1. Intel 820 chipset

I'm running 2.4.0test8 on a Dell box with an 820 chipset and Rambus
memory. When the system boots, agpgart complains that it can't find a
compatable chip (or something like that, I don't currently have the
box handy).

The system seems to run just fine, but I suspect I'll have problems if
I ever try to get the 3D video card stuff working.

Any tips to fix this problem will be appreciated.

Thnaks,

John

2. Trouble linking LISP

3. Intel 820 chipset and Rambus compatability?

4. Seeking Project Management Package ...

5. 820 intel chipset? (ASUS PC3200 Motherboard)

6. How to find which process is using one file system?

7. intel 820 chipset

8. GRUB does not boot but reboot system

9. Dell OptiPlex GX300/Intel 820 chipset

10. Intel CC820 mobo(820 chipset) and UDMA problem

11. Pentium D 820, Asus P5LD2, Intel 945P

12. Seeking Linux laptop (Name brand, Intel chipset, ATI/Intel video, LAN)

13. Linux on Jornada 820?