Backup

Post by L.M.M. Maatm » Fri, 26 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Anyone ever made a backup on a DAT-tapedrive connected to the
parrallel port? If so, please tell me how you did it.

Thanx for the reply.
----------------------------
| L.M.M. Maatman           |
| Haarlem, Netherlands     |

----------------------------
|        PGP-key available |
----------------------------

1. How to backup HA cluster using Solstice Backup?

    Hi,
    Does anyone have any experience in setting up backups of a symmetric
HA cluster environment using Solstice Backup?
    In particular, I'm interested in how to set up backup of "shared"
filesystems.
    The requirements are to be able to perform backups and restores in
normal (2 node) mode and failover (1 node) mode.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Weird stuff...

3. TSM backup pool space allocation for DB2 incremental backups

4. Cant install packages (FreeBSD 3.0)

5. tar backup without backing up backup file

6. 4Meg Video Cards?

7. ANNOUNCE: Backup.sh - Multiplatform Backup Utility...

8. Why OEM (Win) cannot create datafiles > 1GB on AIX?

9. Backup exec Agent. Backup an OpenBSD Box

10. Which backup tool to backup huge filesystems to tape?

11. Solstice Backup 5.1 / DMO 2.1/Oracle 8.1.5: Tape backup failed : Need of 5.5 Upgrade ?

12. ANNOUNCE: Backup.sh - Multiplatform Backup Utility...

13. Solstice Backup (4.2.x): to run a script before/after backup