ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Post by Jeff » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 18:21:08

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
computer.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Post by Kenneth Chin » Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:55:41

Both work equally well.  Might as well go with the Radeon. I'm running
Mandrake 8.1

Quote:> Hi,

> I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
> computer.

> 1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
> 2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

> Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
> hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
> celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

> Thanks

---

1. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux.  I
would prefer the one easiest to install.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

2. Help on ufsrestore

3. Hercules 3D Prophet All in Wonder 8500DV = ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 8500DV ???

4. LILO Sources

5. ATI ALL IN WONDER PCI RADEON 32MB VIDEO CARD INFORMATION

6. [4/6] CPU Hotplug net/

7. Double Screen in X windows using ATI All-in-Wonder Pro Video card

8. Question: FreeBSD vs Linux?

9. Problems with X and my ATI All-In-One Wonder Pro 32MB Video Card

10. ATI All In Wonder Pro (Radeon)

11. ati radeon all-in-wonder, bttv, /dev/video

12. where to find linux X driver for ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON TV tuner/graphic card?

13. SB PCI sound card, ASUS PSB MB, & ATI all-in-wonder AGP 8M video card?