PCI: is sombody collecting ID ?

Post by Walter Harm » Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I have installed 2.0.36 (SUSE6.0) on a new computer and noted that
most chips where not identified. A last WIN boot (before erasing)
showed the correct identifications.
Is sombody collecting that kind of IDs ?

        walter

--
-----
"...a long bath in sodium chloride solution, then wallowing  about

1. I'am collecting international insults! Please help!

Hey you guys, all over the world!

I'am starting a collection of international insults and curses. Please
support me with your favorite ones! All kind of them are welcome!

Mail your insults and curses to me with a short explenation in english
and in which situation could be used.

Please forward this mail to your friends, relatives and enemies, too!

thanks for your bad whishes!
Kreisi

2. How can I tell if AIX is running 32/64 bit

3. grep/egrep question

4. Trivial: move PCI ID definitions from ide-pci.c to pci_ids.h

5. Help: How can I change default baud rate used in "cu" command

6. :( SOMBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

7. UNIX Sys Admin: Ottawa

8. Has sombody a nice word processor

9. sombody PLEASE explain the "LI" issue!

10. Could sombody mail me the Linux faq?

11. PCI Vendor/Device IDs and Solaris

12. add some more Apple PCI ids