NEC SuperScript? 870 Laser Printer with RHL52???

NEC SuperScript? 870 Laser Printer with RHL52???

Post by Bill » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Dudes:

I'm thinking about buying this laser printer, "NEC SuperScript? 870
Laser Printer".  Will it work with Redhat Linux 5.2???
I'm using the NextStep interface.

Thanks,
Billy

1. NEC SuperScript 870 Laser Printer

Hi,

I am in need of a laser printer and found a very in-expensive NEC
SuperScript 870 Laser Printer from the local computer store.  The
question I have is if this NEC SuperScript 870 Laser Printer going to
work flawlessly under Linux?  I checked the NEC web page (www.nec.com)
and found that this NEC SuperScript 870 Laser Printer only supports
Postscript as an option.  If I purchase this printer without the
postscript option, will I still be able to print *.ps files to this
printer?

--

PS> Remove the "4" from e-mail address to respond.

2. Adaptec 1530P/1532P setup...

3. NEC SuperScript 870 printer

4. Umount floppy

5. NEC Superscript 870 Printer

6. Plotting with RS6000 43P

7. NEC SuperScript 870 printer

8. Bump Error

9. Printer Setup (NEC Superscript 870)

10. Anyone using NEC 870 laser printer with RHL (any linux) ?

11. wordperfect & nec superscript 870?

12. Printing and Ghostscript questions... (for NEC Superscript 870)

13. NEC SuperScript 870