OT: I need a new keyboard

Post by The.Central.Scrutinizer.wakaw.. » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 08:40:06

Any recomendations?  I bought, used, a wonderfull IBM keyboard of the AT/PS2
days (not a *ing clicketyclick keyboard, made by NMB technologies).  After 7
years, I've finally worn it out.  Swapped the return key w/ 'scroll lock'.  now
it's the '.' key that's worn out.

Is keytronics still around?

OT: I need a new keyboard

Post by Larry Ebbi » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 05:45:22

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:40:06 GMT,

Quote:> Any recomendations?  I bought, used, a wonderfull IBM keyboard of the AT/PS2
> days (not a *ing clicketyclick keyboard, made by NMB technologies).  After 7
> years, I've finally worn it out.  Swapped the return key w/ 'scroll lock'.  now
> it's the '.' key that's worn out.

> Is keytronics still around?

I don't think keytronics is still in business, but I'm using an IBM professional
101-key that I got from www.indelibleblue.com not very long ago.  As I recall,
it was about $75, but worth every penny to me.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta

OT: I need a new keyboard

Post by Roger Jense » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 06:37:23

Quote:> > Is keytronics still around?

> I don't think keytronics is still in business, but I'm using an IBM

professional

Keytronics should still be around...I can at least get Keytronics keyboards
here in Norway...

Rgards
Roger Jensen
Norway

OT: I need a new keyboard

Post by The.Central.Scrutinizer.wakaw.. » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:39:41

>> > Is keytronics still around?

>> I don't think keytronics is still in business, but I'm using an IBM
>professional

>Keytronics should still be around...I can at least get Keytronics keyboards
>here in Norway...

I did a quick websearch.... this is *too* weird:
http://www.keytronics.com/
http://www.keytronics.com/products.html

1. need a new keyboard for my

hi all,

anyone know where i can get a cheap  (new) replacement sun
keyboard/mouse online or from a dealer in the silicon valley area?

preferably this would work with my sun-blade 100 and my new x2100
server..

appreciate any leads, thx!

2. AIX 3.2 - terminfo changes

3. Need DEC Keyboard, keyboard mappings?

4. UMSDOS pros & cons?

5. (OT) mwm Pointer/Keyboard Focus

6. litle help with sed or awk

7. ot: sun keyboards

8. Anyone compiled pine3.89 on x86 Solaris?

9. OT: Keyboards and mice

10. Old OT and not so OT news

11. OT Security Question OT

12. OT: SUBTERFUGUE project call for new maintainer(s) [kw ptrace]

13. OT: Jensen SCSI adapter looking for a new home...