>NEC Versa LX + LS120 superdisk: i can access floppies and superdisks
>using /dev/hdb (/dev/fd0 is inactive), but i still have not managed
>make boot disks on floppies... so was just wondering if anyone had
>some more experience about using a superdisk with Linux and in
>particular on the Versa LX.
IIRC, you have to put an extra-special BIOS entry or something like
that in lilo.conf. Try 'man lilo.conf'.
1. Are LS-120 Superdisk floppies supported?
I have a system that has an LS-120 Superdisk instead of a regular floppy.
I don't appear to be able to access this drive under Linux, and get error
messages when I try any method of accessing the drive or files on a disk.
Is this because there's no support for Superdisks, or should I investigate
Posted via CNET Help.com
3. Internal LS-120 "SuperDisk" support.
4. Sendmail log output..NOQUEUE & Rule Test?
5. Support for LS-120 floppy drive (SuperDisk)
6. dvips (no tex.pro) problem from slackware 1.1.2
7. Making a boot disk with LS-120 (was Re: LS-120 clicking)
10. For SuperDisk or LS-120 driver.....
11. How do I use the LS-120 - aka Superdisk - under Linux
13. Linux Install : Imation LS-120 SuperDisk problems