Diamond Viper VLB & svgalib.config

Post by tdhbb » Thu, 12 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have a Diamond Viper VLB Video Card with 2meg RAM.  I have no problems
configuring it for X but can't find any info on svgalib.config
configuration.

Will someone with one of these cards please enlighten me?

Post by misi » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> I have a Diamond Viper VLB Video Card with 2meg RAM.  I have no problems
> configuring it for X but can't find any info on svgalib.config
> configuration.

> Will someone with one of these cards please enlighten me?

        Ditto.  Exact same card but I can only run it in 320x200 using
SVGALIB, it's detected as an ET4000 with 256K ram.  F*** that! :)

1. Diamond Viper P9000 VLB & SVGALib

Has anyone experienced any trobules using things that use SVGAlib? With
my system, whenever I exit anything that uses SVGAlib, I get a blank screen.
THe rest of the system works, I can even run X, and it works fine. If I switch
to a VC out of X, the server returns the screen to its previously screwed up
state.

the P9000 X server works fine.

My basic setup:
        486DX2/80 VLB
        Diamond Viper VLB (w/P900)
        Gravis Ultrasound MAX
        Jurix Linux

--

Nathan Ferch                         | Today's a birthday...
WWW: http://execpc.com/~nferch       | ..they're sucking cigars.

2. iso/osi protocol stack for linux?

3. Can't config xf86 at Diamond Viper VLB and Viewsonnic 17ps

4. acroread and elf

5. Viper VLB & SVGALib

6. hwclock on PC164UX hangs

7. Config setup for Diamond Viper vlb

8. Looking for a colocation webhost

9. Diamond Viper VLB -- PCI-VLB mixup????

10. HELP Diamond Viper VLB & XFree 1.2 Xconfig

11. XFree86 3.1 & Diamond Viper VLB/Crystal Scan monitor

12. X scrambled -- diamond viper vlb & mtx-1651 monitor

13. XFree86 3.1 & Diamond Viper VLB/CrystalScan help