Linux on boards from Carl Industries

Post by Jeff Trawic » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Anybody out there running Linux on the boards
currently offered by Carl Industries?

For example:

J-Mark J656-VXB with 6x86-P150+: $225.

If the board is good (they claim Cyrix certification), that
seems to be a good price.  I'm curious about experiences with
Linux.  My newsgroup searches didn't turn up any hits for
previous discussion of this board with Linux.

Thanks!

1. Steven J Nichols and Carl Nelson

I have attempted to e-mail Steven J Nichols and Carl Nelson at the addresses
on http://www.muc.de/~hm/linux/linux-isdn.html#isdn4linux.  I get a message
that these addresses is not accepting mail.  How do I get a hold of either
one of these guys?

If this these are no longer involved with this, does anyone know who I can
contact to get this driver or one will work?

Thank you,
Michael Black
-------------------------------------
Forward ---------------------------------------------------------------
I would like some information on this Linux driver.  The information that I
would like is functional and installation.  Are there good interfaces?  What
version is it in and the last compile date?  Does the source code come with
this driver?  How is the purchase handled?

Michael Black
Dallas, Texas  USA

2. How to exit from XDM?

3. 3C505B-COMBO set to 10base2 - for Carl Eklof too

4. module programming / input question

5. NYC LOCAL: Thursday 21 November 2002 UNIGROUP: Carl Sayres on End to End Java Wireless Applications

6. SCSI_ERR10 messages

7. Linux compatible with Tiger Industries computers?

8. inittab problem

9. Linux hardware support the best in the industry.

10. Linux on industry PC ?

11. Linux in academia / industry - Recommendations needed

12. Linux support RE: "New hard-disk standard divides industry"

13. Is Linux compatible with Tiger Industries computers?