Anyone with Funai 2x CDROM drive with Linux?????

Anyone with Funai 2x CDROM drive with Linux?????

Post by Youn » Sat, 26 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Is there any kernel patches so they can be recognized?

thanks in advance..

Young.

--
^]:r ~/.signature^Merror opening file: file not found

1. HELP! Funai 2X CDROM & Creative adapter.

I bought a two-speed Cdrom that isn't really an IDE drive, it uses its
own ISA-card. The manufacturer of the drive is FUNAI, and the
interface-card is made by Creative Labs.
I cant get it to work on my box and it's getting pretty annoying to boot
up DOS every time I need the drive ;)
Umm, I HAVE read the FAQ's and HOWTO's 8)
Could someone PLEASE help me?

                  --= Harald =--

2. UNIX to Windows

3. Help! Funai 2X cdrom & creative adapter

4. Clarification of "getting a desktop GUI working right"

5. FUNAI 2X CDROM

6. Spy process start?

7. HELP! Funai 2X cdrom & creative adapter

8. ATI Busmouse - configuration?

9. Funai 2x CDROM

10. 2x funai drive - cd rom driver req'd

11. Help with Funai CD-E2420 cdrom drive..

12. Creative 2x/ funai

13. 7500e External Parallel 6X/2X/2X Rewritable Drive