Matsonic MB sound problem

Post by dragonli.. » Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I'm using the MS6260S motherboard from
matsonic in my linux machine, and am attempting to
get the onboard sound card to function correctly.
Has anyone been successful in doing this? If so,
how do you set it up? Part of the problem is that
I have no idea what irq/dma the soundcard is set
at, and I cannot use the MB in dos to find out.
Any help will be appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Matsonic motherboard sound

I have a Matsonic MS6260S motherboard that has onboard sound and I am
wondering if it is possible to access this from within linux.

It seems like the chipset is SB compatible, but I don't know how to
configure it in the kernel. There don't seem to be any jumpers to specify
IRQs, etc.

Thanks for the help.

-Ashley Campbell
 http://dino.res.cmu.edu

2. wireless LAN

3. VIA AC97 sound card on MATSONIC ?

4. WTB: Used 10/100TX Fast Ethernet for a RS/6000 (MCA)

5. SOUND ON A SE440BX2 MB ONBOARD SOUND CARD

6. keyboard: Timeout - AT keyboard not present?(f4)

7. Matsonic Mouse Problems-Redhat

8. Linux won't see internal PnP modem

9. 16 MB -> 8 MB = problems...

10. matsonic ms-5120 motherboard, pentium 233, with 32M 10 ns SDRAM

11. RH 7.2 and SIS630ET (Matsonic 7308ET)

12. Matsonic Video card

13. VIA AC97 on matsonic 7177ct motherboard ?