SB Live! Platinum: Mixer and capture problems from Live DriveII and Mic

SB Live! Platinum: Mixer and capture problems from Live DriveII and Mic

Post by Mark Damme » Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:53:14

I am trying to set up the soundcard to be used for full duplex audio to
do voice over ip. I could not find a way to enable audio capturing. I
have tried alsamixer / alsamixergui, but with no positive result. I have
not found any way to use the LiveDriveII or the rear Mic. jack for
capturing.
Any recommendations for a mixer that supports this soundcart properly?

Mark