emachines T3092 mouse device not support by any flavor of linux

emachines T3092 mouse device not support by any flavor of linux

Post by Peter Leopol » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:08:49

With increasing confidence, I can say that
the emachines T3092 mouse device is not
supported by any flavor of linux. But that
begs the question: What is the evolution
of mouse drivers? Do we wait for nvidia,
or is there an nvidia driver writing group
to join/encourage?

Peter Leopold

Post by David N. Welt » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:30:36

> With increasing confidence, I can say that
> the emachines T3092 mouse device is not
> supported by any flavor of linux. But that
> begs the question: What is the evolution
> of mouse drivers? Do we wait for nvidia,
> or is there an nvidia driver writing group
> to join/encourage?

Go ahead and add it to the Linux Incompatibility List (URL below) - or
if you give me the information about it (manufacturer, model, device
id (pci?), and any notes), I will do it.

--
David N. Welton
Personal:                   http://dedasys.com/davidw/