Anyone interested in developing a device driver for the SIIG VLB scsi card?

Anyone interested in developing a device driver for the SIIG VLB scsi card?

Post by Gna » Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I have replaced mine with the adaptec (which is working great) but much to
my dismay I have had the SIIG card too long to return. I would like to use
it in the future on my other system but in the mean time I am willing to
loan it to someone so they can work on a driver for it.
I am not the only one I have seen asking about SIIG drivers so this would
be helpful to more than just me. If you are interested (or know someone
that might be) please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

"If you think for one minute that I am going to stand around
and watch Pablo Picaso take on the public transport system
you've got another think coming.
I'll be back in a couple of hours with the calvery."
                                           --Prisilla, Queen of the Desert

1. Anyone seen Advansys3.1E lock ups w/SIIG ABP940U(SIIG SCSI FAST PRO PCI)

The Advansys 3.1E driver always locks up the system with modprobe advansys.
The card (PCI) is functional under DOS, only other card in system is a Sound
Card(Crystal). Has anyone seen this behaviour

--
Fred Farleigh
Systems and Network Engineering

2. chsh and .cshrc

3. Has anyone successfully install redhat 5.0 with SIIG SCSI card?

4. Very Strange: /boot is empty!

5. SIIG SCSI Pro VLB Controller

6. Dell compatibility check

7. SIIG - VLB FAST SCSI 2

8. Needed: ftp server

9. Is there anyone in UCI who interested in Developing Linux OS for PDAs?

10. Which SCSI card: Qlogic VLB or Advansys VLB?

11. ? VLB SCSI card drivers

12. Drivers for a Relialogic XL-525 VLB SCSI Card?

13. Anyone using a SIIG AP-20 SCSI adapter?