Sound Card Compatibility with Linux and win 95

Post by Erik de Castro Lop » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,

> i am building a new system with a plextor cdrom(scsi), i would
> like to know about
> compatibility of scsi cdroms with various sound cards.

A SCSI CDROM is just another SCSI device.

As for sound acrds, there was a guy who posted something here
back in Jan about soundcards. He compared a couple and decided
on the Turtle Beach (www.tbeach.com) Malibu card. I bought that
card on his recommendation and it works beautifully. Try
seacrching dejanews for Malibu to pick up the old posting.

Good luck,
Erik
--
|  Erik de Castro Lopo  |  Self-confessed   |  Linux / GNU  |

When a user mailbombs me with 100,000 messages, we call it
denial of service and the guy can be thrown in jail.  When
100,000 SPAMMERS send me one mail each, we call it marketing :-).