Driver for Equinox Terminal Server

Post by Todd Sim » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
    Equinox supplies source for their terminal server software and a
makefile for almost all Unix's but linux.  Does anyone have a port to make
their "rprint" program run under Linux?

Thanks
Todd

===========

For a great car deal on vehicle  :

Visit us on the web at  www.bestcarbuy.com

Where you can choose from:
Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, GMC,
JEEP, Chrysler Plymouth, Nissan, Mazda & Isuzu
AND hundreds of pre-owned cars.

1. Equinox terminal server, rtcp and AIX 4.2

I have an AIX 4.2 system with Minitrak being one of the main
applications.  Minitrak uses ttys to control security.  We recently
installed in Equinox terminal server at a remote location.

The Equinox ships with an rtcp daemon that will create ttys (pts'
actually) that would be associated with each port on the terminal
server.  It comes with an rtcp that's compiled for 3.5 and 4.1 but we've
got 4.2 and the 4.1 binary errors out.  I've briefly tried to re-compile
and ran into errors on make.

Does anyone have an Equinox rtcp that is compiled for AIX 4.2?

2. How do I update easydns.com from behind a router?

3. Equinox Terminal server

4. web site sync program?

5. Looking for Equinox drivers

6. qps 1.1 -- X11 process status monitor

7. Equinox SST Multiport Serial Card Drivers?

8. hp deskjet 310 problems

9. Equinox Drivers?

10. Equinox Megaport driver for V5 ?

11. Equinox Megaplex/Megaport Drivers