Zip zoom card HELP!

Post by Cliff Etz » Tue, 24 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I am having a problem getting my scsi zip zoom card to be seen by
Redhat 4.2 - My Install of NT 4.0 saw this as aha-152x and installed
no problem.  Is there a way of getting this to be seen by linux?  My
initial install couldn't find it at all.

Thanks to all

Cliff Etzel

Zip zoom card HELP!

Post by Joe Ring » Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>I am having a problem getting my scsi zip zoom card to be seen by
>Redhat 4.2 - My Install of NT 4.0 saw this as aha-152x and installed
>no problem.  Is there a way of getting this to be seen by linux?  My
>initial install couldn't find it at all.

Check the "Linux Adventures" section of my web page.

--
clear skies,                    |Linux - Choice of a GNU generation.
Joe                             |
                                |http://pw1.netcom.com/~jring/astro1.htm

1. Zip Zoom Card help

So far with RedHat 5.0, I haven't been able to get the Kernel to
recognize the card.  I have gone into the Kernel Configurator and
specified the following:

Type:  scsi_host
Module:  aha152x
arguments:  aha152x=0x140, 11

The address information was obtained when I booted into Windows NT4.0WS,
and got the configuration info from the scsi adapter information window.

Is there something that I am missing?  I restart the kerneld and then
quit.  when I reboot (?), I still don't see the external zip drive
(scsi) and when I go back to the Kernel Configurator, the information is
gone.

I am still a newbie at this so any additional help I can get would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance :)

Cliff Etzel

2. 2 video cards - MONO + VGA

3. Zip Zoom Cards & Zip Drives

4. How to get rid of Klipper and KOrganizer at start up?

5. Zip drive w/ Zip Zoom card

6. Can SunBlade 100 from IEEE 1394 CD-R??

7. Iomega SCSI Zip drive and Zip Zoom card

8. Installation Problems with Slackware 2.2.0 & Goldstar gcd-540 cd-rom

9. use Zip's Zoom SCSI card or existing U/W card?

10. Zip Zoom and Zip Plus driver problems

11. SCSI Zip without Zip Zoom

12. SCSI Zip drive w/ Zip zoom scsi adapter problems...

13. Zip Plus and Zip Zoom install problems...