webcam

Post by Manish Sharm » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:39:22

I am planning on buying a new * for my laptop  which is a dual boot
with RH7.1 and Win 98.
can any one suggest which one would work for both the operating systems.

thanks

webcam

Post by Holger Doersche » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:43:35

Philips *s.

Look at www.smcc.demon.nl/* for supported cameras.

--
Mit freundlichen Grssen

Holger D?rschel

http://www.veryComputer.com/

webcam

Post by rou » Sat, 20 Oct 2001 10:20:43

>Philips *s.

>Look at www.smcc.demon.nl/* for supported cameras.

ditto. I have the 740k and it's terrific. Works under Linux, MacOS and even, uh,
 Windows.

--
-

webcam

Post by Eric H » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:48:08

>>Philips *s.

>>Look at www.smcc.demon.nl/* for supported cameras.

> ditto. I have the 740k and it's terrific. Works under Linux, MacOS and even, uh,
>  Windows.

Which model is it that works under Linux ? Please give us more info.

Best Regards,
Eric Ho

1. 1394 webcam?

Hi all,

        I've just acquired a Pyro 1394 webcam and I want to use it with my SunBlade 100. The SunForum
stuff works great but is there any simple software that anyone knows of that will make it act like a
ordinary webcam that takes snapshots and saves them to disk?

Thanks.

richard

--

superglue is a viable engineering solution.

2. RedHat Linux 7.2 to join Unix

3. webcam and linux

4. usb io boards...

5. WebCam and software