Epox pp6-ns dual Pentium Pro motherboard

Epox pp6-ns dual Pentium Pro motherboard

Post by Bosco » Thu, 19 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone tried to run Linux with an Epox pp6-ns dual Pentium Pro
motherboard <http://www.epox.com/pp6-ns.html>?  Any compatibility issues I
should be aware of?

-- Bosco So

   http://www.somerville-eye.com

1. Dual Pentium Pro Motherboard

Hi,

I have just got a new system from Micron Electronics, which now support dual pentium pro
chips.  The motherboard is light2p6?  I could install the Linux on the 2 month old Millenia
Pro.  But this time I can't even boot the installer.

I have Adaptec 2940U card just like the other one(I downloaded the corrected boot disk).

If anyone installed the red hat(or any other linux) on the same mother board, let me know.

Thanks,

Takahiko Koyama

2. attack on lotus notes encryption

3. Dual pentium pro/II motherboard

4. USB mouse works on Thinkpad only after clicking built-in pointer

5. Experience with DUAL PENTIUM PRO -Motherboards ????????

6. NAT for solaris?

7. ODT5+SMP, Dual Pentium Pro Motherboard : An

8. Synchronization of filesystem operation

9. TYAN S1662 vs. SuperMicro P6DNE Dual Pentium Pro motherboard

10. Epox D3VA Dual proc Motherboard

11. Quad Pentium Pro or Dual Pentium-II ?

12. Pentium pro vs dual Pentium ?

13. Pentium Pro Vs. Dual Pentium