Some of my RAM not recognized by Linux - Mandrake....

Post by John Gluc » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> I have a P-II with 192 Megs of RAM.  I had Mandrake 7.0 but then upgraded
> to the beta version of 7.1.  After that, Linux only saw 64 MB of my RAM.
> 7.0 saw all 192 Megs.  What's going on?

> --

Check your /etc/lilo.conf
There should be a line in there like this:      append="mem=192M"

--
John Gluck  (Passport Kernel Design Group)

(613) 765-8392  ESN 395-8392

Unless otherwise stated, any opinions expressed here are strictly my own
and do not reflect any official position of Nortel Networks.