ISDN and X.25

Post by Your_name_in_fu » Wed, 13 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I want to provide to Internet Service !
How can I use ISDN or X.25 route to TCP/IP ?

Thank you

1. X.25 over D-channel ISDN

I was wondering if Sun supports X.25 access over ISDN D-channel?

If so, what packages are needed? I've got Sunlink X.25; would I
need SinLink ISDN instead of/as well as Sunlink X.25?

What does the software interface look like - similar to Sunlink
X.25 (I use the NLI interface)?

Andrew Gabriel
Consultant Software Engineer

2. time (37) service on UDP, linux

3. X.25 over ISDN

4. Easiest way to dual-boot AGP G4?

5. X.25 over ISDN to HP BRILINK

6. Problem Compiling Kernel

7. Pipeline 25/ISDN router shows constant WAN activity

8. ANNOUNCEMENT: Macintosh port of LINUX (free UNIX) now available

9. Linux and ISDN ISA TAs (plus the incredible Ascend Pipeline 25)

10. TCP/IP over X.25 over ISDN question

11. ISDN, X.25

12. X.25 over ISDN?

13. ok for ISDN but for X.25