Drivers for TurtleBeach Montego A3D Sound Card and Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro Video Card

Drivers for TurtleBeach Montego A3D Sound Card and Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro Video Card

Post by Keith Olivare » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Greetings:

I'd like to get linux installed on my machine (Dell Dimensions XPS D333)
which used a Diamond Fire GL Pro 1000 video card and a TurtleBeach
Montego A3D sound card.  Unfortunately, none of the manufacturers have
drivers that work with Linux.  Can someone help me with this?  Thanks.

Keith Olivares

1. Newbie: Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro video card

Hi all,

I am trying to install Redhat 5.2 onto my NT machine. My video card is a
Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro that is said to be supported according to the
webpage at Redhat:

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/intel/rh52-hardware-intel-10.h...

However, that card in not listed when Xconfigurator is run during the
install. When I chose unlisted card, it asked me which X-server I needed
and gives me a list of available servers. According to the web page above,
The Fire GL card is supported by the XF86_3DLab server. However, the 3DLab
server is not among the list of available servers (there is no RPM) in
Redhat 5.2.

How can I get Redhat 5.2 to recognize my video card?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ujwal

2. netscape java stopped working?

3. RH5 and Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro 8m AGP Video Card

4. Metro X 3D

5. Which Xfre86 server for diamond Fire GL 1000 pro video card ?

6. How can I make my fonts look better

7. Red Hat 5.1 and Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro video card (8 meg)

8. tinyX, where to find it?

9. video "stumper" -- Diamond Fire GL 1000 PRO

10. Drivers for diamond fire gl 1000 pro on Sol. 2.7

11. Diamonds Fire GL 1000 Pro driver avail ?

12. Xfree86 Driver for Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

13. HELP: driver for diamond fire GL 1000 pro, solaris 2.6 x86