S3 Trio64V2/DX (86C775) problems

Post by Hans Anderse » Thu, 19 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

IMPORTANT: To avoid spam I have given a bogus reply address.  If you

I am trying to set up XFree86 v3.3 on my Slackware Linux OS.
I am having a problem configuring it for my video card; it is a
PCPartner EC237 which utilizes the S3 Trio64V2/DX chip.  I have been
trying to use XF86Setup to set it up.  When I test the setup I get the
error message X11TransSocketUNIXConnect (err=111) and the program gives
up.  Superprobe detects the chip correctly.

Has anyone got any idea how to set it up correctly?

Regards and thanks,
Hans.

1. S3 Trio64V2/DX (86C775) support by XFree86

I have not been able to make my asustek PCI-V775V2 equipped with a Trio
S4V2/DX Chipset, even with the latest Beta release downloaded from the
XFree86 site. Anyone has a fix or a clue to solve the problem? (VGA 16
colors works).

Thanks in advance

2. IBM SP2 vs Bull Sagister

3. S3 Trio64V2/DX Problems

4. Seperate firewall machine delema

5. S3 Trio64V2-DX/GX (775/785)

6. How to configure a Xstation?

7. RH6 Xconfig, S3 Trio64V2/DX and SAMSUNG SyncMaster 4S Monitor..

8. IDE for C or GCC

9. S3 Trio64V2/DX driver for SCO 5.0.0

10. XFree86 w/ S3 Trio64V2/DX troubles

11. XFree86 and S3 Trio64V2/DX troubles

12. RH6 Xconfig, S3 Trio64V2/DX and SAMSUNG SyncMaster 4S Monitor..

13. XFree86 w/ S3 Trio64V2/DX troubles