UPDATE TO LINUX TRICKS PAGE

Post by Morriss » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I made an awfull mistake!  I was in such a hurry that I did not specify the
location of my Linux Tricks Page, it is
http://www.hti.net/~moz/moz.htm

Sorry for the inconvienence!
--moz

UPDATE TO LINUX TRICKS PAGE

Post by Jim Hi » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

>I made an awfull mistake!  I was in such a hurry that I did not specify the
>location of my Linux Tricks Page, it is
>http://www.hti.net/~moz/moz.htm

Linux tricks:  brought to you by Windows NT.  Oh, the humanity!

Jim
--

   "Iced tea keeps me in a summertime frame of mind."  --  Meldrick Lewis

1. Linux Tips & Tricks page updated again, but still need more info ON NEW SITE

I know it's been a long time and have strayed away from the teaching of
Linux, but I'm trying to get back on track.  I've started with moving my
pages where I have better access and more disk space.  Check out my new web
site with more Linux Tips & Tricks at http://www.geocities.com~boy_afraid/
or at http://www.geocities.com/~boy_afraid/moz/linux.htm .

I still your inputs and I have yet to put up some very recent discoveries.

2. FreeBSD as DHCP server?

3. LINUX TRICKS PAGE (NEW)

4. DEC DMZ32 with 4.3bsd

5. Linux Books - - - Technologybooks.com - - - Linux Page Updated

6. lilo stuck as "li" only after using the bootdisk 2 install ultra66

7. Stupid cat tricks - Anyone have other tricks?

8. the way to handle the USR1

9. WWW: Updated Linux Web Page

10. WWW: Linux Sound & MIDI Applications page updated

11. Problems updating web page on Linux server

12. Voodoo Banshee under Linux -- Page Update

13. Page Update: Solution for Banshee under Linux