laptops

Post by Thomas Houghto » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Anyone have any good suggestions for a laptop for linux?  I am on a
limited budget.  It mainly needs to run linux and do web / network
software.  Autocad compatiblity would be good also.

Thanks  Tom Houghton

1. Laptop To Laptop Data Transfer

I have two laptops both of them with SuSE Linux.
What is the best way to transfer data from one computer
to the other computer?

What software do I need to make this work using
 the serial port or parallel port?

Or is it better to borrow / scrounge 2 PCMCIA ethercards
cards ?

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Debugging a shared library

3. Linux Laptop config database?? Linux Laptop NG?

4. Virtual Host help

5. Laptop to laptop

6. Linux cross-compiler for MSDOS

7. problem install redhat in my laptop gateway 9550 (laptop won't boot from CD)

8. Knode and yEnc

9. The answer to your laptop questions....Sun's first ever laptop!

10. laptop<->beamer : refresh frequency and svideo-out on my laptop

11. [laptop] Getting the network up on my laptop...

12. ping finds server from laptop, but not laptop from server!