FAST Movie Machine Drivers for Linux?

Post by Bill Dosset » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a FAST movie machine and I've heard that there are linux
drivers around for it somewhere... anyone have any pointers on
where to find these... I've heard it's a commercial effort, but
that's ok with me, I just need to find them.

Thanks

Bill

1. Fast Movie Machine PRO driver ?

Somebody mentioned the existence of FMM Pro drivers in addition
to the ScreenMacxhine stuff, just a little while back.

Do those really exist ?

If so pinter pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thx,Otto

2. tkperl?

3. FAST Movie Machine 2 under Linux.

4. PROMISE VLB controller - not promising

5. Fast Movie Machine Pro and Suse Linux 6.x ???

6. ftp faster then tcp/ip

7. Fast Movie Machine (tv card)

8. Slashdot's "Pay for Play" Model Called "Clever"

9. FAST Movie Machine

10. Fast Movie Machine

11. FAST movie machine II powerpack and Red Hat 4.1

12. Fast MOVIE MACHINE support

13. FAST MOVIE MACHINE