Minicom and Autoanswer.

Post by To » Fri, 28 Jul 1995 04:00:00

And I replied:

End of text.

Repost, friend.  I'm sure the answer is there, but the question has to come
first.

Minicom and Autoanswer.

Post by Craig Malon » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

To which I reply...

Better learn to Auto-Question before you can Auto-Answer.

   Craig Maloney  | Phone: [313] 390-8096   | Automotive Safety Center
   Opinions expressed above are my own.     | Ford Motor Company

1. Get minicom to autoanswer?

I'd like to be able to dial in from another phone line,
log in a root and do stuff; I'd also like to add dial-in
users to a "mininet." How would I do that? Would I need to
install a BBS package? And yes, please tell me which docs
to read!

Email would be appreciated.

David

2. how do I get lilo of the mbr so I can remove linux from this system.

3. minicom and AutoAnswer

4. Redhat freely distributed?

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. Dueling IDE interfaces not seen at install...

7. Minicom Alt-Q quits more than just Minicom

8. Connecting to ISP

9. SliRp/Minicom: Starting Slirp through minicom?

10. To Minicom or not to Minicom

11. Autoanswer for getty

12. Dialin/Dialout probs (autoanswer don't work after dialout)

13. Autoanswer for Hayes Ultra 9600?