Realmagic Ventura+

Post by chuckca » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:24:27

I have one of these cards and at one time the company released linux
drivers for it (it's an MPEG-1/2 decoder card), but they've since
disappeared off their website. Does anyone have any information on
getting one to work in linux (preferably as a frame buffer). NB: not the
hollywood card, this is an earlier card.

--
(setq (chuck nil)  car(chuck) )

1. Trouble with RealMagic Hollywood Card

Hello
Has anyone had any success with this card? I installed it, downloaded
the required files from the homepage. But when I run the last script to
start using the card, my screen goes blank and I have to reboot my
machine. Also, the card is using an IRQ which is being used by my NIC
card, and I would like to set it to use something else. I am using
RH6.1, Vodoo3 graphics card, XFree863.3. I cannot seem to even probe the
device. Any help will be great.

Thank you
Jaideep

2. linux into win9x net access

3. Realmagic Hollywood DVD card ?

4. path setup in RH 5

5. MGAG200 with Realmagic hollywood plus

6. Apache/FreeBSD and SQL Server/NT

7. Setting VPE on integrated Trident CyberBlade/i1 for use with integrated RealMagic EM8470 (re: NetStream 2000)

8. /etc/init.d/cron is sloppy

9. REALMAGIC PLUS TVput is B&W only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. RealMagic Holliwood +

11. EM840x REALmagic DVD/MPEG-2 Audio/Video Decoder

12. REALmagic/Optibase supported by Linux ???

13. REalmagic